I need to follow more blogs that do!
These people and their channels have definitely helped me along on my path. Subscribe to them, you’ll learn something!
Just some of my favourites :-)
1) rare momenta of silence when I’m alone.
2) when it rains after I beg the sky to pour.
3) when a candle starts to melt all over my altar and makes weird designs.
4) the way my animals answer my questions and the way they sit and watch me intently when I’m complaining to them.
5) the way it gets windy when I go outside and close my eyes.
6) when I’m cooking and I rummage through my moms vast spice cupboard.
7) when I draw.
8) every time I sing.
9) when I’m awake alone really late at night and I can hear the creaks and groans from my home.
9) when I water my herbs.
10) having to pull sleeping kittens from my herb pots.
11) walking barefoot on dirt or grass.
12) finding feathers outside.
13) having to get wax off of clothing/books/important papers/anything that may have been on the floor when the cat up and decides to investigate the the altar like she’s never seen it before.
me 2 - BB! )O(